SLIM CHALLENGE – DAY 12
Time: Night (12.18.09) – NO
Time: Day (12.19.09)
- warm-up: 3 min skipping – 2 full songs
- workout 1: Chest press – 4 sets – 15 reps
- Workout 2: Decline bench – 4 sets – 12 reps
- Workout 3: shoulder side raises – 4 sets – 12 reps x 25lb shoulder block rotations
- Workout 4: bicep curl shoulder press – 3 sets x 25lb shoulder block rotations
- Workout 5: blurpee squat curl shoulder presses – 3 sets
- Workout 6: shoulder shrugs – 4 sets – 65lbs – 90lbs – 13 reps
- Workout 7: wide to close bicep curls – 4 sets – 20 reps
- Workout 8: hammer curls – 3-sets x 12 reps
- Workout 9: mid-kicks 20 each leg (alternating)
- Cardio day:
- workout 1: Elliptical – 14:35 mins – 2 mile – Level 5-6
- workout 2: Treadmill – 6 mins – .5 miles x level 15 down to 1
Nutritional section: (yesterday’s meal)
Breakfast: Gatorade protein drink + Flatbread with humus, spinach, egg white sammich!
Lunch: Beef with potato and vegetable soup
Dinner: Salad + corn beef + Terra Chips (10 pieces) + Mango cranberry fruits
Like fat snow melts annd so is the fat I have. I really do feel rejuvinated and this morning I jumped up at 4am ready to workout. Today was extra chilly because of a Northeaster storm. I cannot believe it’s almost 2-weeks I am taking this product and I am still excited about it. My workout this morning was really slow in the beginning as you can see by the singular workouts but I blasted through it by the end. I am usually in love with fast pace workouts but I was slow moving today. Anyway, what else can I say! I am about to do stomach soon and probably play outside in the snow. Tomorrow I will create a video of my wife’s famous breakfeast! We still don’t know what to call it but we will have a name for it soon. It’s fast, easy, high protein breakfast – 5 minute tops!
How are you guys today? Hope you guys are feeling good and doing well. Tomorrow hope I don’t have to dig 12″ of snow but if I do I will take Slim first to help me go through it like a jugganaught. I am feeling sleepy now probably due to the weather but I am about to try the Insanity Workout I just got so we will see where it takes me.
People remember – Live Life; Live Healthy!
Posted on 12/19/2009, in GT and tagged all natural, bad cholesterol, BIOS LIFE, bodybuilding, CARDIO, diabetes, Diet, fat burner, fat-loss, healthy choice, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, Slim (Bios Life), SNOW, SUPPLEMENT, supplements, WEIGHT CONTROL, WORKOUT. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.