SLIM CHALLENGE DAY 22
Weight: 196.6 lbs
Time: Night (12.28.09) – YES
- INSANITY – CARDIO ABS – 15 mins
- INSANITY WORKOUT – CARDIO & RESISTANCE – 45 mins
Time: Day (12.29.09) – Yes
- Skips – 3 mins
- Isolation Workout:
- Workout 1: Barbel deadlifts (4 sets x 12 reps) over-handle back press (4 sets x 15 reps)
- Workout 2: Seated back rows (4 sets x 20 reps) + chin ups (4 sets x 12 reps).
- Workout 3: Reverse lateral pull-downs (4 sets x 12 reps) + weight plate block rotation drills (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Workout 4: Bosu ball bicep curls (4 sets x 12 reps)
- Workout 5: seated hammer curls (4 sets x 12 reps) + gorilla curls (4 sets x 10 reps ea. arm)
- Workout 6: Bosu ball reverse barbell curls – 3 sets x 15 reps)
WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY:
Breakfast: Flatbread with egg whites/spinach/humus – best breakfast ever
Lunch: Chicken with spinach.
Dinner: Salmon w/ spinach, mushroom, and tomatoes.
Snack: S’mores popcorn, almonds, and sour candy.
It was 21 degrees when I woke up yesterday to work out and with the wind howling like Team Jakob it was evident it was not going to be a fun day. I have been slacking with my eating due to the cold and the fact that I was just hungry! It’s weird how Slim suppressed my appetite before but now it seems my appetite is back up. I must say I have a feeling it’s because of my workouts. I stayed stable at 196 and I think I will be for a while or until next week when the eating-spree is done. Anyway, will do dual-posting again as I slacked the day before. I tell you though I still got some energy regardless. Maybe I need to raise the servings I take daily for Slim. I am shooting for a 10lb drop by January 10th. With my new irezumi almost healed I notice more confidence is back in my striking stride and workout routines. The tattoo healing was a pain and prevented me from moving comfortably to avoid damages to the skin. Now I am back like a maniac! Anyway, like I said I have a goal so “Wish me luck!” I really got to cut back on the foods I snack on. I been bad! Good lord, I really have been. Also, I will stop posting my weight for now since I have been consistent. So today will be the last day of weigh-ins. I will do weigh-ins on picture days which are Saturday postings. So tune in while you see the transformation happen.
Live Life & Live healthy,
Posted on 12/30/2009, in GT and tagged all natural, BIOS LIFE, diabetes, fat burner, Insanity Training Video, Insanity workout, obesity, Slim (Bios Life), supplements, Weightloss. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.