SLIM CHALLENGE DAY 26
Time: Night (01.01.10) – NO
Time: Day (01.2.10) – YES
- 30 seconds each movement x 4 sets:
- Skips x high knees x jumping jacks x butt kicks x skips x jump rope
- Stretch – 5 minutes
- MMA TRAINING – Interval training:
- High platform muay thai knee strikes (15 ea. leg x 4 sets) x Sled with weight plates (five 45-lb plates x 3-sets) x platform hops (5 each side x 4-sets x military push-ups (15 reps x 4 sets) *15 second rest in between sets.
- Front platform skips (30 second straight) x plate stack routine (running all plates stacked on sled from one side to the other (back and forth from starting location to another location and back again to starting location is counted as one set. – 5 sets total)
- Heavy Bag Workout 1– straight punches x body shots x upper cuts x over hands (1 minute straight) x punch-sprawl-punch drills (30 seconds) – 20 minutes total time
- Heavy Bag Workout 2 – Mid-high kicks (25 each leg) – 300 total each leg – changing up on speed and power – the harder you hit the more energy you release.
- Bosu ball olympic bar reverse curls (10 reps x 4 sets) x 45-lb plate finger squeeze (12 reps x 4 sets)
- Spar session:
- 5 minute – 3 round spar session – full spar session x mixed martial arts rules.
- Cool Down:
- Elliptical – 16 minutes x 1.25 miles x level 3-8
WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY:
Breakfast: Cereal with almonds
Lunch: (2) Pork Filipino bbq (so yummy), (1) slice of quiche, tempura shrimp, and Kikiam (pronounce Que-Kiam) – Chinese dish adopted into Filipino cuisine. Locally known as kikiam, it is made with ground pork and vegetables wrapped in bean curd sheets then deep-fried until golden.
Dinner: Beef noodle soup.
WE’RE BACK ON TRACK…
I am back rolling and on point. The training was rough today, definitely was pushing my cardio to limits – my heart rate hit about 155-165. Did some mma training with the fight team and definitely feeling the New Year’s Eve after effects but I came with it. I am feeling that Slim is flowing! This morning I was sluggish but as I got into the warm-up I felt a surge. My cardio is still shakey and I need to do solo workouts to push my heart rate and my lactic acid flow.
What is the agenda for you guys today? I am about to eat lunch – Duck with salad and probably do some house work. Today I will do Insanity in the afternoon – I am so hyper it’s not even funny. Anyway, no excuses – my body feels good despite the bruising and the bloody lip. I’m good!! REAL GOOD!
Live Life & Life Healthy,
Posted on 01/02/2010, in GT and tagged bad cholesterol, BIOS LIFE, bodybuilding, exercise and conditioning, fat burner, fight depression, high blood pressure, Insanity Training Video, Insanity workout, mma, Muay Thai, obesity, SLIM, Slim (Bios Life), WEIGHT CONTROL, Weightloss, WORKOUT. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.