SLIM CHALLENGE DAY 27
Time: Night (01.02.10) – NO
Time: Day (01.03.10) – YES
- 30 seconds each movement x 3 full circuit sets
- Jogging x Heisman x pump up jumping jacks x Mummy walks x butt kicks
- Stretch – 3 minutes
- ISO WORKOUT:
- workout 1: Single-arm incline press (12 reps x 3 sets) – (thanks Johann for idea) x incline chest press (12 reps x 3 sets)
- workout 2: regular chest press (10 reps x 3 sets) x rotation dumbbell (10 reps x 3 sets) incline press.
- workout 3: Decline bench press (12 reps x 4 sets)
- workout 4: Bench dip with (2) 45-lb plates on lap (15 reps x 4 sets)
- workout 5: Wide grip fly machine (11 reps x 4 sets) x walking push up drill (15 reps x 4 sets)
- Cool Down:
- Treadmill- 21 minutes x 2.11 miles x level 5-7.5 mph
WHAT I ATE YESTERDAY:
Breakfast: Gatorade protein drink
Lunch: (5) pieces of buffalo chicken wings, garden salad, a bowl of cereal
Dinner: (2) small bowls full of my wife’s homemade chilli.
I am good today! Woke up sore but pretty energetic to go to the gym. As you can see by my cardio I got a lot better. I was really running for a longer time and my stamina has increased which I love. I might do Insanity abs today in the afternoon.
My food intake yesterday was pretty normal actually less than I expected. My diet is now getting back on track. Even refused the velvet cake! How I want the cake so bad and I was fantisizing about sweets yesterday. This evil red and white creamy and evil cake from hell kept taunting me…is that bad?
I know I sound pitiful but I have to be realistic as well. I think I deserve it. Writing it now I do sound sad but it’s still a long road. My weight loss and muscle mass increase is slower than what I am use to but I am sticking with it. Slim is helping out pretty good.
It’s cold in NYC – about -1 degree with the wind gust. It’s horrible but we are putting up with it. We are pretty much indoors today which I don’t mind. Anyway, I will leave you guys with this – “METTA PRACTICE SETS ON THE BASIC OF LOVING ONESELF; OR AT LEAST LIKING ONESELF, WITHOUT THIS STEP NO FURTHER PROGRESS IS POSSIBLE“. This is a buddhist philosophy which holds true to a lot of people whether you sit or practice buddhism. Without self-love you can never be able to live your life. Please make the move forward not backward. Stop doing things that’s hurtful to yourself even if it benefits others. Don’t let you be second!
Live Life & Live Healthy,
Posted on 01/03/2010, in GT and tagged all natural, BIOS LIFE, bodybuilding, BUDDHIST, Cardio training, exercise and conditioning, fat burner, fight depression, heart disease, high cholesterol, Insanity Training Video, ISOLATION TRAINING, METTA, obesity, Slim (Bios Life), supplements, WEIGHT CONTROL, Weightloss, WORKOUT. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.