21 DAY PALEO CHALLENGE
21 DAY PALEO CHALLENGE
I am challenging you to take a new aggressive Paleo Challenge. This one will break you but piece you back together where you need to be – healthy, lean, and sexy. Sugar including fruits are now going to be cut down to a halting (2) fruits a day unless specified. Sugar is our enemy and is the caused for diabetes and other health related issues. So this month we will limit them.
Here are the rules. You must choose your proteins, complex carbs, fats, and fruits before challenge. You will need a measuring container to eat from or to use to measure your food. The ideal size is the size of your fist. If you can put your fist in a container with minimal space left it’s perfect. The appropriate container are 9.5 oz lunch/snack containers.
Standard version will have 3 day cycle between >>
Regular days (3 protein, 1 high Carbs, 2 fats, 2 fruits).
Fat days (4 fats, 1 carb, 2 fruit).
High Carb day (3 high carbs, no fats, 2 fruits)
**Veggies can be unlimited throughout the three cycles.
Same set-up as above but half the amount of fruits and fats.
Ask Mickel if you want this one. You will need to be monitored.
- Here are the protein values:
Men: 3 proteins a day
Women: 2 proteins a day
– Eggs (6 with yolk total during the week/unlimited egg whites)
– Lean beef (83% and up lean)
– Legumes (for Vegans)
Complex Carb(s):Complex carbohydrate foods are basically those in wholegrain form such as wholegrain breads, oats, muesli and brown rice. Complex carbs are broken down into glucose more slowly than simple carbohydrates and thus provide a gradual steady stream of energy throughout the day. Natural carbs are also a better choice when losing weight on the GI diet plan.
– Sweet Potatoes
– Brown Rice
– String beans
– Quinoa (just added)
Healthy Fat(s):Trans fats and saturated fats are bad for you because they raise your cholesterol and increase your risk for heart disease. But monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats are good for you, lowering cholesterol and reducing your risk of heart disease.
– Coconut oil
– Olive oil
WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES. GO APE!
Hydration is crucial. During any diet or any activity you need to replenish your water levels. How do you find out how much to drink? Salt and water will be needed to fully hydrate yourself. So please read this new file I created to understand how much water is enough.
Go here: https://jaggedswords.wordpress.com/2014/09/02/how-to-calculate-how-much-water-to-drink/
Food(s) you are allowed:
– Almond milk
– sea salt (ie. pink or whole sea salt)
– (2) cups of fruit on allowed days – ONLY!!!!!!
NO-WAY! EAT AND DO 1,000,000 BURPEE LIST:
– Simple sugars (ie. candy, sweeteners, white sugar)
– Bad fats (ie. foods fried in canola, vegetable, etc.)
– Simple Carbs (ie. bread, pasta)
– Sports drinks or electrolyte drinks (ie. Gatorade)
– No Sugars
So here is when it gets fun. We will start with Reg->Fat->High Carb and then back to regular again.
Really control your portions within these 9.5 oz containers. Also, ask any questions about condiments, supplements. Also, it’s crucial we watch your health as this diet takes a toll on the body. Are we ready?
So what’s next?
1) Take a pic of yourself. (for your own records)
2) Weigh yourself.
3) Find clothes you have not fit into in years.
and then what?
So here is what I need.
1) Sign up!
2) I need you to post 1 of your meals daily.
3) Be honest with this. There will be no CHEAT MEALS or DAYS. It’s just 21 days. You can suck it up or have to deal with sucking it in all the time. YOU CHOOSE. Make the effort.